Information Collection and Use
- Minor’s Right To Remove Content: If you are under 18 and a registered user of our site, you may ask us to remove content or information that you have posted to our site by writing to us at Spencer's Online, 6826 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234 or by email to GuestServices@spencergifts.com. Please note that your request does not ensure complete or comprehensive removal of the content or information, as, for example, some of your content may have been reposted by another user.
- Spirit collects personal information when you register with Spirit and when you enter promotions and sweepstakes. Spirit may combine information about you that we have with information we obtain from business partners or other companies.
• When you register for Spirit's website, mailing lists, or promotions and contests; we ask for information such as your name, email address, birth date, gender, ZIP code, occupation, industry, and personal interests. When you register with Spirit and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- Spirit collects information about your transactions with us and with some of our business partners, including information about your use of financial products and services that we offer.
- Spirit uses information for the following general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, fulfill your requests for products and services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
- Because we use your personal information that we collect to conduct our business, our websites do not respond to "Do Not Track" requests, or other similar mechanisms.
- To opt-out of promotional e-mails from Spirit, click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of your e-mail or contact us here:
Spencer's Online, 6826 Black Horse Pike, Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234
- Please allow up to 10 business days for your request to be processed.