How do I determine the correct size for me?
A sizing chart is available on almost every product page. If in doubt, it's usually best to order the larger size. Please note that bodysuit costumes such as many superhero costumes are meant to be tight fitting.
Click here for International size information
How do I know if an item is in stock?
The words "In Stock" will appear next to the item on the product detail page. You will be able to add the item to your cart and the inventory will be available to ship.
If an item is out of stock, can I still buy it?
Some out of stock items are available for Pre-Order and are noted as such on the product detail page, along with their estimated in-stock date. Just add the product you want to pre-order to your cart and check out as usual.
Why was my credit/debit card charged multiple times?
If you pay for your order with a credit/debit card, your account will show two entries at the same time, a pre-authorization and the final sale. The pre-authorization hold will fall off within a couple days, depending on your bank's policies. This hold allows us to verify that funds are available, allowing us to begin processing your order. Unfortunately, with a debit card, the pre-authorization hold and final charge aren't combined into one single transaction.
Should you choose to use your Debit card (or any card linked to your checking account,) the amount of your purchase will be charged to your account immediately. The funds reserved for your order may be held by the bank, even though the transaction has not been finalized. The actual length of the hold is determined by your bank and is outside of our control. However, most holds are released within 24 to 72 hours. Since debit cards are linked to cash accounts, changes or adjustments to your order can result in multiple pending transactions on your account. We do not assume responsibility for loss or inconvenience due to held funds.
How do I Pre-Order an item?
Some out of stock items are available for Pre-Order and are noted as such on the product detail page, along with their estimated in-stock date. Just add the product you want to pre-order to your cart and check out as usual. We will ship the item to you when the pre-order item becomes available. Your credit card will not be charged until your order actually ships. Please Note:
- Orders may ship out before the estimated in-stock date if the product becomes available sooner than expected.
- Expiration Date of the credit card used for the pre-order must be later than the estimated in-stock date of the item.
- Pre-Order items cannot be added to existing orders.
- Shipping charges will be based on shipping rates at the time the order is placed.
- Your credit card will not be charged until the item is shipped. This may be prior to the estimated in-stock date if the product becomes available sooner than expected.
- The Pre-Order option is only available on selected products on a first come first serve basis.
- The Estimated In-Stock Date listed on the product detail page is only an approximate date and is not guaranteed. Products may occasionally become available later than the posted date due to unforeseen circumstances.
What forms of payment does Spirit Halloween accept?
We accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card or American Express. You may also use check cards or ATM cards, as long as they are connected with one of the major credit card companies listed above. We do not accept gift cards, personal checks, money orders, or cash.
SpiritHalloween.com is happy to accept PayPal for purchases made on our site. With PayPal you make purchases without revealing your credit card number or financial information. You can choose to pay for your SpiritHalloween.com purchase using your PayPal account instead of your credit card or check/ATM card. Click here to visit PayPal for more information.
Can I check the status of my order?
Yes! You can enter your order number and zip code on our Order Status page. There you'll be able to check the order status, view your shipping information, and track your order.
How do I know if my purchase has been confirmed?
After clicking the "Submit Your Order" button, you'll be taken to an order confirmation page that will provide your order number. You will also receive a confirmation message to the email address you provided during the checkout process. To ensure that you receive the order confirmation, please add "email@example.com" to your email address book.
How can I ensure I receive email confirmations?
To make sure you continue receiving our emails to your inbox (not bulk or junk folders), please add "firstname.lastname@example.org" to your address book or safe sender list.
I'm not comfortable buying online. Can I buy from Spirit Halloween in a different way?
We want your shopping experience to be easy and comfortable, so if you prefer not to order an item online, call us directly to place an order. Just select the item(s) you wish to purchase and give us a call at 1-866-586-0155.
How do I check pricing and availability?
Each product page on our website displays the most current information available regarding priceand stock.
How do I redeem a coupon if I'm an international customer?
All active Spirit coupons are available to our International guests. To redeem an active coupon code you must enter the code into the Spirit cart page prior to proceeding to International Check Out.
- First you must determine if you are on the Spirit Cart page or on the iShop checkout page. The iShop checkout page will say 'International Checkout' in the upper right hand corner of the page, the Spirit cart page will not.
- Click on the 'Cart' in the top right corner of the site.
- You should now be on the 'Cart' page and you should see a review of all of the items you've added to your order.
- On the left hand side of the page below your items, but above the 'Continue Shopping' button, is the 'Coupons & Discounts' field/box. Please put your promotional/discount code in that box. Click on the orange 'Apply' button beneath the coupon box. When the discount has been applied you will see the name of the coupon/promo code above the same box. You will see the coupon/discount applied to the products in your cart. You will not see this reflected in the discount line.