You will see an additional shipping charge added to your order of either $10, $20 or $25.
The fee assessed is based upon the size of the product. Oversize items are excluded from shipping promotions.
- The officially licensed Star Wars Boba Fett Supreme Edition adult costume is a stunningly realistic ensemble consisting of a gray, orange, beige and brown 100% polyester jumpsuit with PVC armor pieces. The costume includes a jumpsuit with attached cape, molded armor pieces (chest pieces, collar, back, codpiece, shoulder pieces, gauntlets, knee armor and shin weapons), Wookie braids, a belt, a molded ammo belt gloves, a jetpack and a collector's edition character helmet.
- Shoes not included.
[20 of 23 customers found this review helpful]
Comments about Star Wars Supreme Edition Boba Fett Adult Costume:
I also reviewed the likewise ripoff Rubies Stormtrooper. However, I have much more knowledge on this costume after spending many hours with this one in my hands.For [$], this is a total waste of money. Of course you would not come close to making a screen accurate Fett for less than $1500-2000, with a company like Rubies able to mass produce stuff, the quality and accuracy should have been much higher.The helmet, it's ok. The T visor needs popped out and a #5 welding face shield popped into it's place ($16). It's thin, but for being mass produced, if I could buy this alone, it would be an ok item.The armor...it's terrible. The paint on it is embarrassing. I mean action figures have a more detailed paint job concerning weather at a huge size difference. The plates can literally be ripped in half like a notebook cardboard cover. It's that thin. The gauntlets are alright. Nice in fact for a consumer item. The jetpack, while at a distance is ok, when you look at the mold lines, it demonstrates the true laziness of Rubies. It's truly ugly.The soft goods are the real shame. The flightsuit is that cheap costume material and the vest is the foamed costume material they make stuff like M&M costumes out of. For slightly more they could have used a good cotton or twill. That would have made a huge difference. The red rope belt, called a girth belt, is only $15 bucks for THE REAL SCREENUSED ITEM. Yet Rubies makes theres a solid rubber chunk that might even cost more than the actual item. Same with the brown ammo belt. This is a solid molded rubber hollow chunk. A sewn pleather item would have made this costume something much better.Like all Rubies, the gun and boots are not included. So you would need to drop $50 total for something remotely close to complete the look.I will say though that although the gloves and shin tools look decent, the tools are all over-sized and not accurate and the gloves fit like they are sewn with the thumb backwards. I used both parts on my Fett when I first competed it, but scrapped both things early on. Luckily the guy that bought this costume loaned them to me, so I was not at a loss by tossing Rubies parts.As for making this something the Legion or Mercs or any club would take (or making it more accurate), the only things possibly usable are the helmet and gauntlets. For $900, buy some foam PVC ($20), go to thedentedhelmet and download some templates (free!), buy some twill to make a vest ($12), buy a set of coveralls and dye them ($25), fan made gauntlets ($60), repaint ($20), doll hair for Wookiee braids ($7), a used Army shelter half for the cape - screen accurate! ($5), pleather and balsa for the belt ($20), a mohair girth belt ($15) and your much more accurate. The armor is easy to make. A jetpack and gauntlets are not that hard either. Target modified boots look real close ($30). I built my own screen accurate Boba blaster from scratch for $30.If you want it right:Jetpack - 300Helmet - 125Gaunts - 225Armor - 30 too 300Boots - 145Flightsuit, vest, pouches and neck seal - 350Gloves - 10 to 85Ammo belt - 200Cape - 5Girth - 15....so yeah. And that's not even the whole costume.BH 2950 on the 501st Legion...check the members database.I'm on the Mandalorian Mercs as well - Bes'kad Prudii.
- All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability.
- Delivery time includes 24-48 business hours for processing.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday.
- Our carriers DO NOT require a signature… If you are not home, the package will be left at your address.
- Orders are NOT processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Second Day and Overnight orders must be in before 12 PM EST to ship out same business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders placed after 12 PM EST will ship the following business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders are delivered Monday-Friday. They are NOT delivered Saturday or Sunday.
- Watch for e-mails from us. Check your spam folder, as our e-mails do sometimes end up there! We may need additional information to process your order.
- We will gladly accept products for returns within 14 days from when you received your purchase. We accept returns that don’t appear to be worn, are in new condition, and are in their original packaging. Read More >>