You will see an additional shipping charge added to your order of either $10, $20 or $25.
The fee assessed is based upon the size of the product. Oversize items are excluded from shipping promotions.
- Scary Clown Mirror
- AA Batteries
- Special Features:
- Creepy saying
- Lights up
- Sound and Light Activated
- Length - 21.875"
- Width - 2.75"
- Height - 30"
- Weight - 9.6 lbs
Customers most agreed on the following attributes:
[1 of 1 customers found this review helpful]
First thing I bought was this mirror and then the thrashing clown they go together well. Operating mechanism is a bit noisy, but that's the only drawback
I picked him up during 50% off day.And I LOVE him.
He has built in black lights that shine on his face.He tops all the other ''magic mirrors''.
When you buy him he has plastic coding on the mirror.He has styrofoam on the edges.He is just creepy at all times.Anyone that is a killer clown fan like myself,has to buy this!!!
I had to have this prop when I saw it in store! I LOVE how it really looks like a mirror that you would just have hanging in your home. People were surprised by it and i really enjoyed their reactions. The clown face is scary and very bright! great lighting and sound!
I saw this in store this year and just HAD to get it for my Halloween party since I was doing a Creepy Carnevil theme! I was a little hesitant about getting it because there was no demo in store for it and I had not seen it on here, but I was more than satisfied with it the minute I got home and tried it out. While the motion sensor doesn't work well in low light (that's too be expected though) the sound sensor and motion sensor in regular lighting is phenominal!
Plus when it's not activated, it really does LOOK JUST LIKE AN ANTIQUE MIRROR! The frame also GLOWS REALLY well under a black light. I used UV chalk to write cryptic messages on the wall around mine, and my guests LOVED it!
The mirror that was shipped had many flaws in workmanship including frame cracked. I found a store 35 miles from home to return and get a working model. That would save me another $50 in shipping costs return and back. The first one the store gave me did not work and had to be returned. After paying $24 in shipping charges and driving two round trips at over 140 miles I finally got one that worked.
- All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability.
- Delivery time includes 24-48 business hours for processing.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday.
- Our carriers DO NOT require a signature… If you are not home, the package will be left at your address.
- Orders are NOT processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Second Day and Overnight orders must be in before 12 PM EST to ship out same business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders placed after 12 PM EST will ship the following business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders are delivered Monday-Friday. They are NOT delivered Saturday or Sunday.
- Watch for e-mails from us. Check your spam folder, as our e-mails do sometimes end up there! We may need additional information to process your order.
- We will gladly accept products for returns within 14 days from when you received your purchase. We accept returns that don’t appear to be worn, are in new condition, and are in their original packaging. Read More >>