You will see an additional shipping charge added to your order of either $10, $20 or $25.
The fee assessed is based upon the size of the product. Oversize items are excluded from shipping promotions.
- Bad Bunny Mask is sculpted white and pink plastic.
- Mask only; shirt not included.
[1 of 2 customers found this review helpful]
Comments about Bad Bunny Mask:
wow do you really need to read a product review?
just by looking at it you can see this is a TRIPPY MASK!! the only bad part about this mask is that it needs a minor adjustment to where your nose fits but all u need is another piece of foam/sponge and thats it
[9 of 10 customers found this review helpful]
Comments about Bad Bunny Mask:
I bought this mask in a Spirit on-location store last October [...] it's very lightweight. For appearance, it's possibly the best mask I've ever bought. But that could just be my personal taste, as it holds somewhat of a.. Sentimental value I suppose. But nevermind that. Anyhow, everytime someone sees me wearing this, the comments are always the same: "That's extremely creepy for a Bunny!". It's a bit of a mind twister, because in most of us, our nature sees this creature as being innocent and cute, beautiful in such a way. But then they look at it for a few more seconds and they start to see the true darkness within it. It's just extremely unsettling. No offense to Spirit or the photographer, but the photo shown here is decieving, as it gives it a very cheap and boring look, however the mask is most certainly not. The mesh on the eyes is much darker than shown here, for instance, and the ears are better detailed, not quite as flat as the image shows them. It does the mask no justice. The only drawback is wearability. It has 3 straps, much like a hockey mask as well as alot of other masks seen on Spirit. This could be good, but the problem is, as with most masks with three straps, the third(Center)strap is too short, so it pulls the other straps upward. This sometimes depends on how you wear the mask; Personally, I wear them with the straps tucked between the upper part of my ear and my temple, So, very low, basically. I also have a fairly large head and long hair, so that makes it a bit worse. For those who don't meet these conditions, it shouldn't be much of a problem. If it is, one solution might be to wear something underneath the strap, like a piece of rubber or even a full-head mask. I use a very old lycra mask for it, which is entirely breathable. The nylon masks available on this site might also work, but those can be very uncomfortable when worn with this mask, as it can make them rub. Another plus is that it's made of thick, very durable and even slightly heavy plastic, which also gives it better appearance too. However it is also more pourous due to having no finish on the white areas, so be very careful not to spill anything(Especially red.. *Wink*) on it. It's very difficult to scrub out, as I found out first hand. This heavy plastic does have another drawback regarding wearability, and that is simply that the features on the inside are not even remotely flattened, so your face is going into the inverted features seen on the outside, especially just under the eyes. This however can be fixed with simple household items, such as bed foam or even cotton. In fact, a good solution would be some cotton wrapped in ducttape so it doesn't make you itch or possibly get fibers in your eyes. In conclusion, it's absolutely amazing and as I said, possibly the best mask I've ever bought. I love it. But, it might not be for everyone. I would recommend locating a Spirit store nearby to inspect it yourself before deciding, as it very much depends on personal taste. Oh, and a side note: I'm currently using this mask in an amateur film my friend and I are working on, and through various scenes I've recorded with it I've discovered it works well in any lighting, but especially lighting that's concentrated on a certain side; This mask has very sharp features, and shadows cast on it very well. So, if you're wearing it while trick or treating, keep that in mind and utilize streetlights for maximum effect. You may want to practice with a mirror a bit to find out the exact angle you prefer.
- All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability.
- Delivery time includes 24-48 business hours for processing.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday.
- Our carriers DO NOT require a signature… If you are not home, the package will be left at your address.
- Orders are NOT processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Second Day and Overnight orders must be in before 12 PM EST to ship out same business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders placed after 12 PM EST will ship the following business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders are delivered Monday-Friday. They are NOT delivered Saturday or Sunday.
- Watch for e-mails from us. Check your spam folder, as our e-mails do sometimes end up there! We may need additional information to process your order.
- We will gladly accept products for returns within 14 days from when you received your purchase. We accept returns that don’t appear to be worn, are in new condition, and are in their original packaging. Read More >>