You will see an additional shipping charge added to your order of either $10, $20 or $25.
The fee assessed is based upon the size of the product. Oversize items are excluded from shipping promotions.
- The officially licensed AtmosFEARfx Zombie Invasion DVD includes:
- Bonus DVD: Blood Walls
- Projector not included
- For Indoor and Outdoor Use
Customers most agreed on the following attributes:
NOT AS WELL DONE AS GHOSTLY APPARITIONS, BUT CLOSE
Great DVD.Adults were fooled.They thought people were in our living room scratching at our front room window.Also little kids were too scared to come up the stairs for candy.Can't wait to use it next year.
You could tell the background was fake. Also felt it was a little expensive. Good horror movies are less than half the price
The shadow series work great to set the mood in a window of a haunted house.
Love this product! We use this in the welcome room of our haunt to make it appear they are coming thru the walls after them before they start in. Its a great way to get the people primmed up for whats about to happen.
I used as a projector works great on the shower curtain in my front window
This dvd works best for my use with dvd player connected to projector. You can save money by getting a "frost " shower curtain instead of spending big bucks on a projector screen.
I have the projector back lit on to the frost shower curtain in the window. Looks great with the shadow scenes.
I love it!!!
DVD is pretty cool, I am using a projector to cast the zombie images on my bonus room window through a frost coated shower curtain. I have seen several people slow down to look :)
I love this product! I bought this to project out my window this Halloween. You will need projection film to put on your window. Be prepared to spend $50-200 extra for it depending on the size of your window and if you purchase from the company that makes the DVD.
Some of the scenes don't appear as authentic as I would like and come across a bit humorous. The shadows, in my opinion, appear the most realistic.
I bought this dvd last year and projected it in my living room window. It scared the heck out of the trick-or-treaters. Really made it look like there was a gang of zombies in my house trying to claw through the window. I found that the shadow version of the effect looked the most convincing. Will definitely be displaying it again this Halloween. Though I'm curious about their ghost dvd. I may have to pick up another projector. :)
My wife and I are zombie FANATICS and love finding new ways to scare our neighbors. We bought this last year and had it playing in our huge front window. We had people standing around just watching the zombies trying to escape outta the window. This literaly made us the most talked about house on our block.
- All deliveries are pending approval and merchandise availability.
- Delivery time includes 24-48 business hours for processing.
- Orders are processed Monday-Friday.
- Our carriers DO NOT require a signature… If you are not home, the package will be left at your address.
- Orders are NOT processed or shipped on Saturdays, Sundays, or holidays.
- Second Day and Overnight orders must be in before 12 PM EST to ship out same business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders placed after 12 PM EST will ship the following business day.
- Second Day and Overnight orders are delivered Monday-Friday. They are NOT delivered Saturday or Sunday.
- Watch for e-mails from us. Check your spam folder, as our e-mails do sometimes end up there! We may need additional information to process your order.
- We will gladly accept products for returns within 14 days from when you received your purchase. We accept returns that don’t appear to be worn, are in new condition, and are in their original packaging. Read More >>