Work for SpiritDo you have multi-store experience, are you a Retiree who wants some excitement in your life, someone who has a small business and is looking for extra income or a stay-at-home Mom or Dad looking for extra money for the holidays? Then Spirit Halloween maybe for YOU!!! Spirit Halloween – the country’s largest seasonal Halloween retailer and a division of Spencer Gifts, LLC, has been serving Halloween enthusiasts for 30 years, specializing in great costumes for children, teens and adults as well as the greatest selection of exclusive decor and animatronics. We are currently looking to fill our Seasonal District Sales Manager positions for our Spirit Halloween season with those experienced in Retail Management. We will be accepting applications for Store Managers, Assistant Store Managers and Sales Associates for our Spirit Halloween stores mid-June. Additional information concerning the Store positions will be available then. Plus, ALL ASSOCIATES RECEIVE A 25% DISCOUNT! If you are a success at Spirit Halloween, you could be a member of our returning workforce year after year!!! Check out the requirements!
District Sales Manager position requirements:
- Seasonal position, starting in July and typically ending in November.
- Responsible for all aspects of the store operation (average 4 to 6 stores) including, sales, payroll, recruiting, training, employee relations, expense control, shrink and all related functions.
- Duties also include the construction, merchandising of stores according to plan, opening, operating and closing/tear down of the assigned Spirit stores.
- Applicants must be at least 21.
- Flexible schedule. Not the typical 9 to 5 position.
- Two to five years of experience in a multi-store supervisory position.
- Ability to understand Microsoft Windows environment.
- Must have excellent teamwork and interpersonal communication skills.
- Must be positive, courteous, energetic and enthusiastic in all aspects of Guest and Associate interaction.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- The physical demands of the job require in excess of 8 hours of standing, walking, climbing ladders, setting up fixtures, lifting and moving up to 50 pounds.
- Be available to attend a one week Training session at the Spirit Halloween Kickoff Meeting in Galloway, NJ.
ToyZam! is Spencer Gifts, LLC newest seasonal concept. ToyZam! was founded in 2009 as a need to serve Guests who were interested in a mall based toy store operation. Knowing that no one does seasonal retail like Spirit we decided to develop a seasonal toy store that is different from any other toy store. ToyZam! is focused on exceeding our Guests' shopping expectations, being knowledgeable and family-friendly. Guests can find all their favorite brands, loads of surprises and an environment where "It's Okay to Play!". Walk into any ToyZam! store on any given day and you'll hear and see the laughter and interaction our customers have with each other and the merchandise.
If interested in working in Toyzam!, our seasonal toy store business please apply to www.work4toyzam.com beginning November 1. If you apply before November 1, you will be redirected to Spirit Halloween's application.
Spencer's is an oasis within the mall environment offering our Guests an entertaining experience both through our merchandising and product mix. Today Spencer's operates approximately 600 stores throughout the United States, Canada and online. Strong operating disciplines combined with our unique merchandising formula underpins our continued growth. We are committed to, and focused on, our core mission "Life's a Party—We're Makin' it Fun!" Originally founded in 1947 as a mail-order catalog in Easton, PA., Spencer's always has been the leader in fun and entertainment.
If interested in working in Spencer's, please apply to www.work4spencers.com