Build A Bug for Halloween!This is a great halloween project for young kids. Before the kids arrive, ready the“bug” body parts in different containers (shoe boxes work great).
- Using construction paper, make torsos in many different shapes and lots of halloween colors.
- Next make lots of legs! Legs can be paper strips, pipe cleaners, or bits of yarn.
- And a box full of heads, antenna, googly eyes, feathers or cotton balls. Anything you can get your hands on.
- When the kids arrive, hand over elmer’s glue (always washable and non-toxic) and let the creepy halloween bug building begin!
- Note* if you like, you can glue string to the back of the bugs so that the kids can wear them like necklaces when they go to any Halloween event.