1) Using construction paper, make torsos in many different shapes and lots of halloween colors.
2) Next make lots of legs! Legs can be paper strips, pipe cleaners, or bits of yarn.
3) And a box full of heads, antenna, googly eyes, feathers or cotton balls. Anything you can get your hands on.
4) When the kids arrive, hand over elmer’s glue (always washable and non-toxic) and let the creepy halloween bug building begin!
5) Note* if you like, you can glue string to the back of the bugs so that the kids can wear them like necklaces when they go to any Halloween event.
Egg Harbor Township, NJ 08234