Halloween Costumes / Consignment Opportunities
Consignment Operator Program
How it Works:
- Spirit provides the Operator with the best assortment of Halloween merchandise in the industry.
- Spirit takes a percentage of the retail sales. We pay all freight in and out, throughout the season.
- The Consignment Operators negotiate their own lease and purchase all fixtures and supplies.
- Consignee operates under the Spirit Halloween brand name and complies with our merchandising and marketing philosophies.
- Spirit will furnish the POS terminals to ring sales and track replenishment during the season.
- The Consignment Operators control their own expenses and pay for only what product sold.
- Spirit takes periodic markdowns during the season.
- Spirit provides End of Season physical inventory.
- Spirit takes back all unsold and resalable merchandise at the end of the season.
- Spirit looks for Consignment Operators in markets that do not have company stores or already established Operators.
- Financial disclosure required in application.
- Simple contract signed by both Spirit Halloween and Operator.
- Confidentiality/Non-compete agreement included in contract.
- Deposit to be received at contract signing.
- First year Operators are limited to one store.
- Temporary lease site is approved by Spirit Halloween.
- Lease in Operator's name. All lease payments sole responsibility of Operator.
- Automated withdrawal of funds through debit/credit card sales.
- Proof of insurance to cover inventory.