Halloween Costumes / Consignment Opportunities
How our Consignment Program Works
- Spirit will supply the operator with the best assortment of Halloween merchandise in the industry.
- Spirit will furnish the operator with POS terminals to ring sales and replenish merchandise during the season.
- Spirit takes a percentage of the sales. We pay for all freight in and out, throughout the season.
- The consignment operator negotiates his/her own lease with the landlord, purchases all fixtures and supplies. Operates under the Spirit name and complies with our basic merchandising and marketing philosophies.
- The consignment operator controls expenses and pays only for what is sold. Spirit takes back all unsold merchandise at the end of the season.
- Spirit looks for consignment operators in markets where we do not have company stores or already established operators.
Spirit operates 1100 stores in the US and Canada making us the largest specialty Halloween retail chain in North America
- Low Startup Cost
- No long term commitments required
- Only responsible for merchandise sold
- Simple contract to sign by both parties.
- Deposit to be received at contract signing.
- Temporary lease site selected by August.
- Automated withdrawals of funds through credit card sales.
- Lease in operator's name. All lease payments sole responsibility of operator.
- Signed non-compete clause.
- Proof of insurance.
- Financial disclosure required.
Want More information about our Consignment Operator Program?