- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 1 package (10 oz. about 40) regular marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups rice krispies cereal
- 2 packages of gummy worms (about 3-4 worms per sushi)
1) In a large microwave safe bowl, heat margarine and marshmallows at HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth.
2) Add rice krispie cereal. Stir until well coated. Cool slightly.
3) Using 1/4 measuring cup, portion cereal mixture. Using buttered hands, shape into 2-inch ovals. These will be the “rice” portion of the sushi.
4) Lay gummy worms length-wise across the top. Best if served same day.
Melt margarine in large saucepan over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Follow steps 2 and 3 above.