Wig Styling Tips:
1. Give the wig a gentle shake before wearing.
2. For tight curly or ringlet styles shake wig then gently lift and separate the curls with your finger. DO NOT BRUSH.
3. For wavy styles use short, lifting strokes with a pick comb.
4. For long curly styles use your fingers or a pick comb to gently lift and separate the curls. DO NOT BRUSH.
5. For straight styles brush in long, even, gentle strokes from the crown to the ends.
Wash and Dry Instructions:
WASHING: Distribute shampoo in a basin of lukewarm water. Bath the wig for 5-10 minutes. Rinse the wig from the crown to the ends 2-3 times.
DRYING: Dry the wig with a towel. DO NOT WRING, BRUSH OR COMB while wig is wet! Let the wig dry naturally in the air.
AVOID DIRECT SUNLIGHT AND HAIR DRYER.