Wig Styling Tips:
• Do not use heated styling tools as this will damage synthetic fiber. Cool temperature styling tools, plastic curlers, and hairspray are recommended.
• Remove wig from packaging and also remove hair net. For loose, curly and wavy wigs, it is suggested that you hold wig upside down by the cap and shake to loosen and layer the fibers. This will also add fullness to your wig. Add hairspray to hold if desired. This is not recommended for wigs that are pinned or tightly styled.
• Remove tangles with your fingers and gently brush your wig. The only exception is wigs that are very curly - don't attempt to brush them.
• If your wig is frizzy or has static cling you can use a dryer sheet to smooth down the fly away hairs.
Wash and Dry Instructions:
• Fill a basin with a mix of cool water (hot water can damage your wig) and mild shampoo. Leave wig to soak for 5 minutes.
• Swirl your wig around in the water, but do not rub the fibers.
• Rinse your wig under cool running water.
• Shake excess water off your wig and spread it on a towel to dry. Alternatively, you can put it on a wig stand to air dry.
• Brush your wig when it is completely dry and it is ready to wear again.